p&e’s peptide synthesis service offers numerous options for purity levels, modifications, and formats to meet a variety of research needs.
We synthesize peptides of 2–124 amino acids using the latest Fmoc solid-phase technology, and purify our products using HPLC. Synthesis scales range from 5 mg mg to 1 g, and purities from crude to >98% based on the service.
Peptides can have
- Modifications like acetylation, methylation, phosphorylation etc.
- Labeling, for example Biotin, DOTA, fluorescent dyes like: FITC, TAMRA etc.
- Non-natural amino acids, D-amino acids, N-methyl amino acids,
- Cyclization via disulfide bridges, Head to tail cyclization, side chain cyclization and C-Terminal amide and without modifications
- Peptides are delivered as trifluoracetate salts
Ready off the shelf peptides as several antigen peptides, TAG peptides and more you find in our p&e shop >
HPLC-MS-Analysis, p&e certificate
lyophilized, overnight express
Time of delivery:
for a standard peptide 2-3 weeks